Web Stats Provided By Google Analitics

Thursday, November 27, 2014

I have a question about psychiatry

As someone who is a medical student and has had a passion about the brain since childhood, what do you think makes a successful psychiatrist versus one that has a bad reputation? I would appreciate an honest insight from psychiatrists who love their job and are content despite obvious emotional, financial, and mental challenges from all angles What would be important challenges I will go through regardless of where I would go for a psychiatry residency and regardless of where I would practice? I have a huge passion for mental health having gone through undiagnosed Asperger's syndrome and the undiagnosed mental health issues that came with it for 24 years . I never had behavior problems or academic problems.

http://ift.tt/1xY4AQZ

No comments:

Post a Comment